Monday, April 11, 2022

My Heart & Happy Birthday

  Good Morning!  


This first card will be entered into the 





  I'm not one for creating CAS cards, they are 
quite a challenge for me.....but....
I do love this clean graphic look I created.

MFT Products; 
Heart Burst Hello, fussy cut heart.
Itty Bitty Strips.
Black and White Stripe Designer Paper.



  
Pink Heart Button.
Amalgam Black ink.
Black Embossing Powder.
Foam Dots.





That little dimension that I adore!



My next card will be entered into the




Spellbinders Wellies die.
Elizabeth Craft Dandelions Fluff die.
MFT Dotted Scallop Border die.
MFT Make A Wish sentiments.

I just had to add layers and layers after that CAS creation!  ;)



Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Sequins.
Foam Dots.



Dimension and layers.....swoon!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~






4 comments:

  1. I do like a good CAS card every once in awhile! I love this one. I had to chuckle with your next card as I was thinking the same as you. Layer it up, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your first one, that little heart button in the center just pops and it looks great against the black and white.
    Wow drastic difference in the second one, awesome layering of everything, pretty patterns, like the flowers coming out of the wellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - yup, layers are YOU!!! So much going on in this card, but it all goes perfectly together. I don't know HOW you do it. Love all the bright colors too, so spring-y. Also love that clean and simple one. The black and white stripes and heart are so stunning. And then that pink little heart button....the perfect final touch. Gawjus, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, completely different from each other but both, so cleverly made with love. You rocked the CAS, graphic style on the first card Donna! I agree that the bright pink button is the perfect finishing touch on that card. I got a great chuckle as I was looking at the second card and all its luscious layers. Bright and cheerful papers and those wellies are sweet with the pp panel inside them. You can cover the spectrum, my friend.

    ReplyDelete