Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Garden Dreams

Back Again! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Allsorts, In The Garden.


Another try at a Slimline.
I wish I could fall in love with this style.
I'll keep trying!




MFT Products:
 Sweet Roses and Let Your Hair Down 
stamp and die sets and I Pick You stamp set.

I used Distress inks in Peeled Paint 
and Salty Ocean to create my grass and sky.
Sue Wilson Rustic Twig Wreath die.
Amy Designs Picket Fence die.




Flourishes (remember them?) 
Garden sentiment from the Garden Dreams stamp set.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Flower Sequins.



Thanks for strolling through, love it when you do!

Enjoy~~





8 comments:

  1. A lovely slimline design, your cute pink birds look fab. Thank you for joining us again at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slimline garden scene, and sweet sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and pretty, many thanks for joining us 'In the Garden' at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are so pretty, great coloring and love how you have the wreath hanging off the fence, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nicely designed and perfect for our "in the garden" theme at Allsorts challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Donna. It has the feel of spring with the roses and the wreath on the fence and that great sentiment. Oh and the cute birdies. I am not im love with the slimline card either, but I can make the mini slimline and feel good about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny, I LOVE the slimline style, although I like the mini slimline better. You have nailed it here, my friend. That fence is so cute with the flowers, and the little birds are the perfect final touch. Oh, and that wreath is fabulous too. Just a really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun spring card. That fence is so cute and perfect with the flowers and birds. The wreath is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete