Sunday, April 24, 2022

Hello

   Good Afternoon!



This card will be entered into the 






I used the MFT stamp and die set Winter Wreath and 
the Little Hello die, which I layered 3 times.  
The Hello die comes with a shadow die too, but I did not use that here.
Lattice Stencil.
Amalgam Black and Crushed Curry inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.




I think just by adding some bright colors changes 
the whole look of this Winter Wreath!

Fun Foam.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Studio Katia Wedding Bells Mix.




Inside.



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those colors are just fabulous, and you have used them perfectly!! I love what you have done with that wreath, and the lattice along the bottom is perfect. What a cool stencil. Well done, my friend....I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored the wreath to look spring like and the pretty stenciling with it gives it a pretty spring look, like how you have offset it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Donna! I love how you have the wreath off center, and I agree with Judy, the lattice along the bottom is perfect. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how these colors make this winter wreath look like a Spring or summer design. Great way to stretch your supplies and make a beautiful card. Just using that lattice stencil was super cool.

    ReplyDelete