Sunday, April 10, 2022

Enjoy Spring

 Good Morning!  

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

This first card will be entered into the Challenge at 
Simon Says Monday, Easter/Spring.




 I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets, 
Basket Blessings and Sending Love.
Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.





 Vellum.
Sequins.
WOS.



This next card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Memory Box, Colorful Creations.
Poppy Stamps, Add Texture.




I used the Memory Box dies, 
Woodland Branch and Sideshow Ticket.
Poppystamps Drifting Feathers dies.
MFT Itty Bitty Strips die.
Gina K Designs Beautiful Birds stamp and die set and By The Sea 2.
Woodgrain Embossing Folder.





I water colored my feathers and folded them 
to give them some texture and splattered them 
with Orange and Teal Paint.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White.

At first I didn't particularly care for this card, 
but the more it hung around the more I liked it.


Thanks for flying by, enjoy the Spring!





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Father's Day card, love the color combo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoying your daffodil cards, you sure have all kinds of ways you used them, I like this one off to the side and a sweet sentiment to go with it.
    I love your second card, the feather coloring is so cool and love the dimension you gave to them, the bird is so pretty, love the blending of the color on him and love how he is perched in the tree branch, great wood background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says spring like daffodils and yours are colored perfectly. I love the design, you certainly do that stamp justice. And the bird on the second card is just so sweet. I really like how you have cascaded those feathers, and the watercolor-y look with those colors is FABULOUS!!! These cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture you added with those beautiful feathers with the sweet bird! Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the bright daffodils, but that bird with the beautiful feathers just steals the show!

    ReplyDelete