Saturday, April 16, 2022

Happy Birthday X 2

Good Morning!  

This 1st card will be entered into the  Dies R Us ChallengeFlowers/Spring.





I used an older Gina K Designs stamp set, Botanical Dreams.
I adore this Orchid image!
MFT Cross Stitched Rectangle dies and 
Black and White Stripes Designer Paper.
Cheery Lynn Watering Can die, layered.
I gave it a patina like look by adding;
Gold, Blue and Green Embossing Powders and White paint.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.





I added some extra leaves from Gina K Designs,
Always Delightful stamp and die set.
Enamel Dots.
WOS.




All About You stamp set by Gina K Designs.
Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise inks.





This next card will be entered into the following Challenges:



I used the soft pastel colors.

Simon Says Wednesday, Interactive.

Jen McGuire has an easy to follow along Interactive Card Video.





I used some Lawn Fawn products; 
Reveal Wheel Circle stamps and My Lucky Charm stamps and dies.
I attached the die cut stars to a strip I cut 
using the Lawn Fawn Slide On Over Wave, which I layered 3 times.
Spellbinders Standard Circles dies.





Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
MFT Gingham Designer Paper.
PTI Jumping For Joy stamp set 'pull'.
Corner Rounder.





MFT Itty Bitty Strips die.
WOS.





Inside.




Thanks so much for swinging by!

Enjoy~~











4 comments:

  1. These are so cute Donna! I especially love the pull tab card. That will definitely bring smiles to whomever receives it. Have a blessed Easter, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the patina look you gave to the watering can and the flowers are gorgeous you did such a lovely job with coloring them, Like this design of the card too!
    Those smiling faces are so cute as a surprise on your card when opened. very pretty spring colors!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great, now I have to try that interactive card Jen McGuire shared the other day. I love both these cards, they are just beautiful. I have said this before, but there's something about using black and white stripes on a card. It always makes the card pop. And I love the soft colors on the other card, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That interactice card dis great! I made four of them. Each one gets easier and works better. Lol You made that older stamp from Gkd look fresk and I love that adorable interactive card.

    ReplyDelete