Saturday, April 2, 2022

Guest Host Gina K Designs April 2022 Challenge

 Good Morning!

Today I am beyond thrilled to be Hosting the 

Gina K Designs

    Aprill 2022 Challenge.

Tag, You're It!



This is where stamping and card making all started for me with Gina K!

Somehow I stumbled across her videos late one night 
back in 2007 and *snap* I was hooked!

Over the years I learned so much from our beloved Gina and
thankfully my card making shows that!

I also have 'met' so many wonderful stampers, many I call friends, good friends
my online besties!  
Gina has brought a whole community together with stamps and inks.....and paper....can not forget her glorious CARD STOCK!!!
and I am so very thankful for her and what she has created for all of us!



On to my Challenge!

I created 3 different Tags.



1st Tag.



Tag die from Seasons Of Joy.
Inks in; 
Amalgam Black, Faded Jeans, Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint.
Image and sentiment from The Wetlands.



2nd Tag.



Tag die from Seasons Of Joy, cut 3 times.
Wild Dandelion, White Luxury and Vellum card stock.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Ocean Minded Stencil.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.
Fine Black Embossing Powder.
Sentiment from Enjoyable Greetings, stamp and die sets.
Flower image from Love At All Times, fussy cut.
Copic Markers.
Brad.





3rd Tag....On A Card.




Tag die from Seasons Of Joy, cropped and layered.
Wreath Builder and Spring Fling stamp sets.
Bunny fussy cut.
Grass Green and White Luxury card stock.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi.
Copic markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Yellow and White Gingham Paper and Ribbon.
Green Polka Dot Ribbon.
Adhesive Pearls.



You can find Gina's products HERE.

I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration and will play along with us! 
We will have THREE winners of a $25 gift certificate each.
 Be sure to load your entry into the challenge and add your name to the description. 
You have until April 30th to enter and the winners will be announced around May 1st.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~







5 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS challenge, and it's no surprise I might add. You will be a hard act to follow on this one, all three tags are amazing. All are different and all show off your wonderful talent. I love the simplicity of the first one, the second one has so many fantastic layers (really like the vellum)and that little bunny on the third just makes me smile. Well done, my dear friend! You ROCKED it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest design spot for the Gina K challenge! You are a wonderful ambassador for Gina K and I can't think of anyone more suited for this. Your challenge tags are super adorable Donna! I for one am so thankful that I've gotten to "know" you through this wonderful craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on being guest designer. The first one is 'simply' beautiful, second one is so pretty with all the layers and the third one it so adorable. You are the Queen of Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest Host spot!! Beautiful set of tags, my favorite is the 2nd with that lovely layering of the tags and that lovely flower!
    I do think the last one is so sweet with the pretty stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little late getting here, because I made a card for your challenge. This is certainly a fun one and your signiture tag is not a surprise for me. It has been too long since I added a tag to my card front.

    ReplyDelete