Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunny Smiles Shaker

 Good Morning! 


Happy Easter to all who celebrate!


This card will be entered into the Challenges at:



Simon Says Wednesday, Interactive.




Finally!  A slimline I can live with, a mini slimline!
This card only measures 3.5 x 6 inches.  It's cute!

I used the MFT stamp and die sets, Polynesian Paradise.
Amalgam Black and Tempting Turquoise inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.




MFT Blueprints #12 die and Pretty Plaid Designer Paper.
Spellbinders Standard Circles die.
Acetate.
Sequins.
Mini Sequins and Glitter for Shaker bits.




Inside.




Thanks so much for passing by!

Enjoy~~




5 comments:

  1. so pretty, I love the design you came up with for the sketch, great idea using a shaker for the center portion and I love that bird, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love the mini slimline too, it's really cute and there's not so much real estate to deal with. I LOVE your coloring and the tropical feel of this card. Making it a shaker is GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of that sketch Donna, your shaker card is so sweet! I could go for a little tropical sunshine right now. It's blustery and rainy here this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to do this sketch design and it is fabulous! I love mini slimlines too but I don't do them often. I would rather get two cards from one sheet of card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo cute. Great take on the sketch and I love your shaker element.

    ReplyDelete