Sunday, April 3, 2022

Best Mom And Happy Easter

 Good Morning!


My first card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Dies R Us, Flowers/Spring.




I used the Altenew Products:
Floral Motifs and Botanical Silhouettes stamp and die sets.
Sentiment from Wild Hibiscus.
Amalgam Black and Wild Wasabi inks.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.






Spellbinders Standard and Lacy Circle dies.
Fun Foam.
Foam Dots.
WOS.
Pink Fresh Studio Glacier Jewels.




I love how this card turned out.
My only problem now is,
 do I give it to my beautiful Mom or my beautiful Daughter?!?



This next card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Allsorts, Real Animals.
Card Concept, Easter Blessings.

I was inspired by the greenery and bunnies.




I used the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Template and
the Birds and Blossoms, Bitty Botanicals and Happy Spring stamp sets.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi.





Impression Obsession Bunny Trio die, layered 4 times.
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.





Inside.




Thanks for hopping by!

Enjoy~~








12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Donna. It's so inspired (and inspiring) and I'm so glad you stopped by to share it with us. Please visit us again soon and have a creative week.
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept Challenge
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations, I love your circle element with the black pattern inside, the lovely flowers around it is such a beautiful design.
    The rabbit wreath is so pretty and I love the rabbit inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super card on display today, many thanks for joining in with our Animals theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of the elements on your first pretty card. Your second card is just adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the fresh srping look of the first card. You are blessed to have a Mom to send a card too. The second card is an amazing use of the wreath builder and I love how you let the bunny stay white with just inking the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fresh spring cards! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the simple bunny on the wreath! Thank you for playing along with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these. The flowers on the first one are colored beautifully and the yellow frame is perfect with the Swiss dot embossing. All that dimension is wonderful. The second one is just genius, I LOVE how you have done that wreath. That little bunny die cut is so stinkin' cute, I think I might have to check that die out. Super work here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impossible to pick a favorite here, I love them both. Either your beautiful mom or beautiful daughter will love it. Very pretty clever Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunny and wreath are so sweet! Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are beautiful, you certainly have been on a wonderfully creative roll lately, I need your mojo!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Dies R Us}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bunny card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must not be getting all your posts. I missed seeing these. I love that cute rabbit in the center of your wreath. Perfect for an Easter card. The dimension texture and pretty flowers are perfect for Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete