Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Double D, Handles

Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Handles




Here is what I created:




I started with The Greetery's Market Basket dies, 
cut using some fabulous foil paper from my stash.  
Stamped some foliage on a basket liner piece using Gina K Designs, 
Seasons Of Joy stamp set.
PTI Daydreamer stamp set, flowers.
Paper Smooches Foliage 2 dies.  

I made sure to add the little wire handles 
to all of the baskets on both cards!  







Inks in;
Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Amalgam Black.
Hero Arts, Everyday Sayings sentiment.
MFT Itty Bitty Sayings die.
Foam Dots.




Created a 2nd card using the same products.


Using 2 different sized baskets.



Different sentiment.







Love those baskets, they really sparkle and shine in the light!





Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!



Here's the prize for this Challenge: 




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~





10 comments:

  1. Love this everyone has made something different and inspiring...wow...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Donna! I recognized those flowers right away. It's always fun to pull out our older sets that never go out of style. They look great in these baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are just beautiful Donna! Love your choice of color for your flowers! Beautifully done my friend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted those baskets when they first came out and now I am sorry that I didn't get them. They make for a great and showy basket that you can fill with anything. The single or the double basket cards are glittering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those baskets and the pretty way you filled them. The metalic is perfect for the baskets and the colors for the flowers are so cheerful.... just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your baskets look great and such pretty flowers, my favorite is the one with two of the baskets, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love those baskets and I bet they do sparkle & shine in real life. The flowers are so pretty, especially in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards you have created. I have that basket die too and love it but your have shown it off to perfection, you have been putting out some fabulous cards my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my GOSH!!! That Daydreamer stamp set!! How long have we had that one? I must pull mine out again. I love what you have done with this challenge, and your colors are so pretty. Of course you had to make 2 cards.....you over achiever you!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and unique! I love the metallic foil baskets and happy bouquet of flowers. Great idea to add filler to the basket too! What a great take on this challenge. We all went if a different direction with this topic.

    ReplyDelete