Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Hope

 Hello once more! 


I have one more card to share with you today.


Hope.



This card using the magnificent Sunflower die from Cheery Lynn.
I cut it twice to layer from 2 different shades of Yellow card stock.  I also sponged
each petal to add more depth to the flower.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
Spellbinders Hearts die.






Gina K Designs stamp set, Seasons Of Joy for the stamped foliage.
Mustard Seed ink.
Die Versions Little Lime Font Alphabet dies.
Fun Foam.
Foam Dots.
Sequins.




I love the wee bit of dimension.


This card will be entered into the Challenge at 
Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Die Cut.



If any of you know of someone 
who would like to receive this card in the mail, 
please let me know. 
I have been trying to reach out locally to no avail.


Thank you!






If any of you know of someone 
who would like to receive this card in the mail, 
please let me know. 
I have been trying to reach out locally to no avail.


Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. You're on a roll, girl! Another stunner! This sunflower will always be one of my favorites. Beautifully done, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I really love what you have done with that sunflower and all the white in the background really makes it pop. The simple outline heart showcases the greeting beautifully. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful dimension and love the heart with it! I know a lot of areas have a Ukrainian population, maybe you can google and see if there is one close to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the sunflower with all that depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't tell anyone, but I think this is my favorite of all the cards you made. I sure hope that you find someone to send it to.

    ReplyDelete