Monday, March 28, 2022

Crazy Happy & Hello

 Good Afternoon! 
I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  

This first one will be entered into the following Challenges:









Dies R Us, Anything Goes.




 I used the MFT stamp and dies sets, Let Your Hair Down and
Blueprints #12 die set.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Foam Dots.





 How FUN is she?!?!





 Inside.




 Does this set remind you of anyone???





 My second card will be entered into the Challenge at

Gina K Designs, Create A Die Cut Border.




I used the GKD stamp and die sets, Anemone Wishes.
I partially die cut the edge to make my border.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear and White Embossing Powder.





Here you can see the continuous die cut border.


 

Thanks for popping by!

Love it when you do!



Enjoy~~









8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards here Donna! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I am stopping in as a spectator! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I am stopping in as a spectator! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are both FABULOUS! LOVE the little girl hanging upside down (and the photo is AWESOME). Your cards are amazing inspiration ... thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I was thinking of Penny when I saw that first card. Stop on my dear! I love the cute birdies on the inside too. The second one is an amazing creation with the creative border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first is so sweet, love how you colored it and what you did with the sketch, too cute, and yes I see where you got your inspiration :) Wow she is growing fast. Great cut away card on the second, I have been seeing many of those kind of cards and keep thinking I need to give it a try, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am just smiling all over my face with that sweet little gal. And yes, I immediately thought of Penny, it's something she would totally do. I love all the patterned papers you used, your coloring is wonderful and the little flowers are the perfect final touch. Also love your other card, the floral border is genius and the colors are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me guess, Penny was the inspiration for that cute little upside-down girl. Great border on the pretty second card.

    ReplyDelete