Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Sunflowers And Peace

Hello Crafters!


Like many of you, I have been making a few cards 
to show my support for the people of Ukraine.

Sunflowers and Peace.




Distress inks in Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Ocean and Butter.
Gina K Designs Colossal Coneflowers stamp and die sets.
(quite similar to sunflowers).





Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script, layered 4 times.





Stampin' Up Love Notes dies.


Like all of you I have been praying for this act of war 
to come to a peaceful and quick end.
Please know I stand with the good people of Ukraine.


If any of you know of someone 
who would like to receive this card in the mail, 
please let me know.  
I have been trying to reach out locally to no avail.

Thank you!

#cardsforukraine



4 comments:

  1. I like the vibrant colors on this beautiful card! The coneflower does make a good sunflower. ;0) So clever of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you have split the background panel into the colors of the Ukrainian flag, it really showcases those cone flowers/sunflowers. I love that stamp set and don't own it. I should fix that. Great design here, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, praying for peace to come to them soon, I hope you find someone that will enjoy these and bring comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the ground running with these blue and yellow cards for Ukraine. I love the brillant colors and tha sunflower. I am praying for Peace every day.

    ReplyDelete