Sunday, March 13, 2022

Lucky

  Hello and good afternoon!

Nice and sunny yet oh so chilly, good day to craft! 
(but aren't they all???)

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Add Some Green.
Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Bit O' Green.
Allsorts, Spring Is In The Air.
The Card Concept, Wearing O' The Green.

Wearing O' The Green



I was inspired by the Shamrocks.


I'm really not a fan of the slimline card, 
yet every once in a while I do give it a shot!
Plus my letters needed a bit more room.

Alphabet dies.
Lawn Fawn Lucky Charm stamp set, clovers fussy cut out.
Copic Markers.





Watched this VIDEO from Cards And Coffee Time 
and fell in love with the technique she used on her alphabet dies.
I colored each letter in an ombre fashion then added Gold foil paper to the bottoms, then I added Gold glitter to the tops.  Love how they came out.
I used Martha Stewart Glitter, man does that stuff sparkle!






Foam Dots.
Mini Sequins.


A super FUN card to make.....even if it is a slimline lol



Oh and it's that time of year again...soooooo


Baked Honey Mustard Corned Beef.







Thanks for stopping by, I feel lucky when you do!

Enjoy~~




11 comments:

  1. Perfect St. Patty's Day card. Very clever to add glitter to the top of the letters and foil to the bottom.
    That corned beef looks pretty tasty. Happy St' Patty's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I have some questions about starting a new blog. Will you please send me your email? Email me at vegasgem@prodigy.net Thanks Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These slimlines are great for these big letters, fun papers and like your added clovers too the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the slim line- it's a lot of space to fill. But absolutely perfect for your letters! A very sparkly, fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts. -Dena J, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really eye catching design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you have a lot to create, a slimline card is perfect. I love the green lucky card. That background and the shamrocks are clevery placed. Oh, I am making your recipe for Corned Beef this year again. It was a hit last year and I am sure will be again. Party of 11 for St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Donna! Your lucky card is super cute! I like how you did the letters with gold on the bottom and glitter on the top. I'm off to watch the video! I'm a big fan of Tina's work. Thanks for sharing the video with us. Enjoy today! Your corned beef looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am not a huge fan of slimline cards, like Dena said, lots of space to fill, but those that I see made by others are always gorgeous as is yours here. I love how you popped up the letters for a 3D effect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply FABULOUS!!! You really nailed that technique with those letters and I love the gold. Really makes the letters pop. Of course the background is wonderful and those clover accents are the perfect final touch. I just LOVE this. Thanks for the recipe once again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We'd love to see our inspiration logo shared in your blog post, and we really do appreciate you taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. Your slimline is lovely and you did a FABULOUS job on it. We look forward to having you visit again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT Member
    The Card Concept
    www.karen-mycyuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete