Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Peace And Strength

Back again, Crafters! 


Another card to show my support for the good people of Ukraine.



To create my background I 'painted' on Distress Ink in Salty Ocean 
with a sponge brush that had been watered down.
Memory Box Butterfly Exhibit die cut.





Sentiment by Power Poppy, Olive And Oak Extended stamp set.
Amalgam Black ink.
WOS.
Sequins.





Inside.

I will enter this card in to the following Challenges: 
Allsorts, Anything Goes With Option To Distress.
Memory Box, Miss You/Thinking Of You.



If any of you know of someone 
who would like to receive this card in the mail, 
please let me know. 
I have been trying to reach out locally to no avail.


Thank you!





9 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I like the water-colored stripes in the background. Those lacey butterflies are sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully done card, gorgeous background sounds so simple to make I might try it too! And love all of the pretty butterflies inside and out!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creative painting for those delicate butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty background, it showcases the butterflies perfectly. I never think to use that background technique, but it's always a winner. Lovely greeting, and your inside is a perfect final touch. A beautiful creation, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully crafted support for Ukraine, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully crafted card - so pretty and perfect for the current times. Thanks so much for sharing with us at my challenge for Allsorts this week, and for joining in with my distress option.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty, I love the way you did the background, and the butterflies are so pretty in the yellow and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am refreshed to see a little different take on the support for Ukranine. I love the flight of butterflies on the blue stripes.

    ReplyDelete