Wednesday, March 23, 2022

HUGS And Favorite Things

 Good Morning! 

What a happy sunshiny Wednesday!



This 1st card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts, Send A Hug.
Simon Says Monday, Bright And Cheerful.
Allsorts, Feminine.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.
Sisterhood Of Crafters, Sentiment Only.
 (make the sentiment the focus).
Card Concept, Spring Garden.
I was inspired by the theme of a Spring Garden.





I love the technique used on the letters,
I saw it in this video from Tina From Cards & Coffee Time.  
I love it so much that you'll be seeing it again and again lol




I used the Hero Arts stamp and die set, 
Togetherness Flower Bouquet Frame (cropped) 
and the Everyday Sayings stamp set.
Alphabet dies.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copper Foil.
Martha Stewart Gold Glitter--so sparkly!




MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
Stickles.
Pink Fresh Studio Glacier Jewels.
Foam Dots.





Inside.






A wee bit of dimension that I love!




This card will be entered into the 




 I used the Simon Says stamp sets;
Adult Beverages, Favorite Puperoni and Taco Party.
All fussy cut out.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.






 MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles.
Glossy Accents on the beer mug.
Sakura Glaze Pen.
White Gel Pen.




Inside.






 Glossy Accents on Beer Mug.


That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~





15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sending hugs with us at Stay Crafty With a Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've done the letters on your HUGS card! Just beautiful blooms above, too. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both cards are so stinkin' FABULOUS!! I am going to go watch that video, I love what you did with the letters. I never think to spiffy up words like that. And the food card is so adorable. Love that you shined up that mug of beer, the perfect final touch. Oh, and that cut little doggy on the inside is super cute, and that greeting just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Feminine theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I love that first card so much I am going over to watch that video now! I love seeing older stamps used in your second card as it gives me inspiraton. I have that puperoni stamp and have nver used it. Thanks for your energy and artistic know how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fabulous cards today, Donna! I so need to try that letter technique. I love the look!! Thanks for the chuckle on the pup-eroni card. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AWESOME! I too will be headed right over to watch that video as I love your card so much! Love how you've finished the inside of your cards too. Fabulous inspiration my friend ... thanks!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cool technique for the letters, sure brings an extra special touch and I love how you added the flowers on top of it!
    Your second card is fun with the food them, I especially love the dog with the weirdough sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colours on your pretty floral card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did with the Hugs. All the different mediums and texture are amazing. Great design on your My favorite things card too. When I see how you finish the inside of your cards< I always promise to do that too, but never do. It would be so much easier to finish the entire card. I try to tell myself it is because I run out of time, but that isn't really true. ARGG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just saw that you took the time to enter your beautiful design at Dies R Us. Thanks for sharing it here.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB cards, Donna. I absolutely LOVE that you make (also) the insides of your cards look so pretty. You are SO super creative, and we're BLESSED to have you play along with us. We do hope you'll visit and link up again real soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L, DT
    THe Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  14. The letters are beautiful! And I love them topped with the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blending on the HUGS! Thanks for joining in the Hero Arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete