Saturday, August 28, 2021

Popping Poppies

   Good Afternoon!

We have had such hot muggy temps for quite awhile, but this
morning we woke up to Fall like weather......LOVE IT!
(unfortunately it will not last)

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Memory Box, White Focal Point.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





   My front panel was made by cutting a Spellbinders Classic Oval
die and the frame was made by layering a Classic Oval and a Scallop Oval
die together and cutting.  I also added texture with a Swiss Dots  Embossing Folder.
This panel is backed with Foam Squares to raise it up.





My beautiful White Poppies were die cut using the Memory Box die, Row Of Poppies.
Each poppy that is in the center of the Oval has been raised up using Foam Squares.
Happy Birthday die cuts by Cheery Lynn.  
I also added Clear Embossing Powder to each one and heat set.




Inside.
Gina K Designs, Stately Flowers 1.
Amalgam Black ink.


I love how the Poppies....well er.....POP.



Thanks for strolling by.

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. Those white poppies pop right off! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again but this time for DRU. ;0) What a delightful card Donna, inside and out! Thanks for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked the white on black combination. Adding the red is just genius. I still get you post like usual on feed burner. For a while, I was getting Follow it too. Lets see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful my friend. You just can't go wrong with the red, white, black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that die and you have used it perfectly here. That color combo is always stunning and I really like your take on it. Great design, well done, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poppies pop beautifully against the black and red, like your embossing in the background, gives it a lovely extra touch. I am so glad I am seeing this because I made a card a week ago for this challenge and forgot to post it :(

    ReplyDelete