Saturday, August 7, 2021

You Are Amazing With Flourish

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the Challenges at:








Simon Says Wednesday, Summertime Blues.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





I created a stencil by die cutting the MFT Fancy Flourish die.
I then moved it around my card stock swiping Versa Mark ink gently through the spaces.  Added White Embossing Powder and then heat set.
Sponged Island Indigo ink all over it and then wiped it off the White Embossed sections.  Grabbed some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White and spritzed it all over.
I adore the messy chaotic look of this background.





MFT Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set.
Indigo ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.





Inside. 

Quick and Easy!




And here's my Badge for participating in this Challenge!






Thanks for popping in!


Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. You are having a lot of fun at camp this summer. I love what you have created. Checking out your other homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is amazing! What a fun and inspiring camp week this must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes a nice winter feel of a background too with your shading of the ink in the background, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love how you tied the inside to the outside with a flourish too! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well making your own stencil is just genius. And white embossing before adding the color takes it to a whole nuther level. This is so pretty, I am impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete