Monday, August 2, 2021

Make A Wish Birthday Tag

 Back again!  


This next creation will be entered into the following Challenges:


My Favorite Things Camp Create, Wonderful Watercolor.




Simon Says Monday, Birthday Celebration.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.



I made a 3 layered Birthday Gift Tag using the MFT Cross Stitched Tags dies.
1st layer I water colored in pretty yellows and oranges.  
2nd layer I embossed using a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder.
3rd layer is Vellum embossed with a Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Candles and Flames also water colored using my dye inks.




MFT Make A Wish stamp and die sets.
Amalgam Black ink.
Eyelet.
Ribbon.
Water Color Paper.
Sequins.
I also added a bit of sparkle on each flame with fine glitter.




And here's my Badge for participating in this Challenge!







Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~














9 comments:

  1. I love this fun and colorful tag! The candles are colored so pretty and this tag will be much appreciated, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These multi tag are really cute and I love the real looking flames on the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. A multi-layered tag is GENIUS!!! And all that texture from the vellum and embossing. Really cute, love your watercoloring too. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering of the tags, like how they are all so different and your watercoloring is so pretty, love the tones in the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute tag design with the candles. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layered tag!!! the vellum and embossed layers add so much to your beautiful water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun gift tag! I would love that tag on my present (LOL). The shading in your candles and the flames looks so real. So pretty with all the layers and textures in those layers, Donna. It's fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great tag. I love that it's 3 layers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun gift tag! All the layers and bright colors make this a party in itself. Love it!

    ReplyDelete