Saturday, August 7, 2021

Hugs And A Jar Full Of Love

 Back one more time! 
Must get my Camp Create homework done!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



My Favorite Things Camp Create, Delightful Die Cutting.



Allsorts, Anything Goes, Rose Optional.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





MFT Products;
Make A Wish, Message In A Bottle,
Blueprints #12 die cuts.
Sentiment is from Winter Wreath.





Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Vellum.
Twine.
Island Indigo ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.





Jar full of love!





Inside.



And here's my Badge for participating in this Challenge!





Well it's time to pack up my camp site and head on home.



Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~




11 comments:

  1. Super card and such pretty colours, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my favorite! I love the idea and your design. Lots of smiles and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Donna! Your jar full of heartfelt wishes is such a sweet idea! Looks like you had fun at camp! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the vellum jar with the hearts, the jute wrapped around with that tag is so neat! Cute combo of your paper and those flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and design. I feel the hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and colors. Nice adding the hearts to the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Wonderful layers and colors. I love your title too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, how stinkin' cute. LOVE the jar of love, and those sweet flowers really make this card sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty summery colours for your lovely creation, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely colourful creation I love the flowers and the jar it looks super, thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are on a roll! Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete