Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Happy Fall

 One More Time!

This next card will be entered into the following Challenges:





Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Stinkin Inkers, Long And Skinny.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.


It's so weird, you would think I would looooove making slimline cards, I mean with all of that landscape to layer up and decorate....NOPE!  Just can't get the knack of them.
Yet, I keep trying.




This card measures 3 1/2 x 8 1/2.
I used the MFT Blueprints #12 die set.
'Happy' from their Make A Wish stamp set.
Letters from the Die Versions, A Little Lime Font.
Sponged inks to create my sky and grass.





Amy Design Picket Fence, 3 cuts, 1 cropped.
Spellbinders Perfectly Pierced Frame.
Memory Box Plump Pumpkin.
Amalgam Black ink.


I'll keep practicing, but I don't like them lol



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~










8 comments:

  1. I think it is a wonderful Fall scene. Great use of the dies and falling leaves is always right for the Autumn season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card. I can't get into the slimline. Maybe the mini slimline. I watched a live YouTube video last night and this instructor said don't think about filling up the entire space of the slimline. Maybe try that. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I bet this was so much fun to make with all the die cuts. The slimlines are really popular and I love making them. Your design is fabulous here, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What a perfect fall scene. Not dislike of making slimline cards didn't curb your amazing creativity. I like making mini slimline's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not quite sure what I think of them yet either but I do love what you came up with though, love your fence going all the way down with the pumpkins all lined up against it, and the falling leaves, perfect Autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card! Love all the leaves and cute pumpkins...great scene! Thank your for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the same page as you Donna, not a big fan of slimline cards. BUT, this is super cute and a great way to use that fence die to extend along the slimline length.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that you love fall and this card is so cute and inviting. I love the falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete