Monday, August 2, 2021

Hello Sunshine Shaker Card

  

Good Afternoon!
It's a pretty day here on Cape Cod!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

My Favorite Things Camp Create, Spectacular Shakers!



Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!


Here is my Spectacular Shaker!




I used the MFT Polynesian Paradise stamp and dies set.
I created my 'wreath' by layering 2 Spellbinders Standard Circle dies together.
That created a perfect ring to add my pretty little die cut and Copic colored images.
I also cut 4 more rings to create the 'well' for my shaker bits and pieces.





Amalgam Black ink.
White Embossing Powder.
Copic markers.





Tons of colorful glitter and sequins.
Pink Fresh Glacier Jewels.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.






Inside.

Oh how I looooooove a Shaker Card!





And here's my Badge for participating in this Challenge!







Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. Wheeee! This is fantastic and It looks easy, but I know that it takes talent to make a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wreath, lovely coloring and sparkle, those little critters added to it is just too cute! Like that you made it into a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete