Thursday, February 22, 2024

I {heart} Cake Scrapbook Page

 Good Morning!  


This Scrapbook Page Layout will be entered into the following Challenges:


Pink Fresh Studio, Feel The Love.


Simon Says Monday, Not A Card.
Simon Says Wednesday, Beautiful Blooms.






I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;


Stained Glass Cover Plate. 
Blossoms and Berries Washi Tape and dies.
Kelly Alpha Lowercase dies.
Chrysanthemum Chipboard Flair. 
Flower Market Layered Stickers.  
Delightful Title Ephemera.
Simply The Best Cardboard Stickers.
Happy Hearts Chipboard Frames.
Some Days Designer Paper.





MB Homespun Hearts die.
Gold Foil Paper.
Vellum.
Glitter Ribbon.
Foam Tape.




Who doesn't?!?






So Much Love!







Penny.
4 Years Old.
October 2021.


I am getting closer to finishing this book, 
I can hardly believe it!  




Thanks for coming by!  


Enjoy~~


6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Donna! I love the layout and your use of all those beautiful florals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make fabulous pages and I have to say that scrapbooking is waaay harder than making a card. I only have two done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply FABULOUS!!! You always amaze me with all your elements, and I agree with Barb. I think scrapbooking must be way harder. I love your layout, it's really sets off Penny's photo. WELL DONE, Nana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my lanta, this is SO pretty! Your layout is wonderful, it really focuses your eye on your adorable granddaughter. Scrapbooking has always been a struggle for me, I'm envious of your talent! I'm glad you shared this with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters, we love seeing you work in our gallery and hope to see more of it soon!
    Kristin
    SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so pretty, I love all your little embellishing with the flowers all around and the cluster with the squares and heart and flowers in the corner. Of course Penny is just a little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll with your pages and they are all fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete