Saturday, February 10, 2024

Enjoy Your Special Day

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the Challenges a








Simon Says Monday,  Fun With Stencils.



Kind of Clean, kind of Simple.



I used the Altenew Sweet Bouquet stamp, stencils and die sets.
MFT Black and White striped Designer Paper.
WOS.
PFS Jewels.
I masked off the borders and did a little ink sponging.







Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral. Pink Pirouette
and Wild Wasabi.
Clear Embossing Powder.
The die cut was layered 2 more times 
onto black card stock, offset just a bit.





Inside.







A solid piece of dimension.






Thanks so much for dropping in!



Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. This is so, so pretty. It's just pretty, that's the best word for it. I love that sponged background, always a winner, and it sets off those beautifully colored flowers perfectly. Great use if that stencil, stamp and die set. And if course the black and white stripe. I believe that has become your signature. What a FABULOUS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are lovely, like the colors you chose, I like the touch with the black and white border too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet set and it makes a sweet card. I love how you used it here. That sponge background really sets it off. I also like how you duplicated the stripe on the left side to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sweet.. love the color you choose for the flowers. :)
    \
    Aqualine Metal Water Tanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Donna! I love how you blended the background, allowing it to fade in the middle like that. The flowers are gorgeously colored and I love the strip of b&w stripes on the edge. So very pretty!!
    I've been scrolling down to see what I've missed on your blog while I was away. Lots of pretty things!! I'm glad to be home and catching up on commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is gorgeous!! Love your sponged off ink, and the black and white stripe is such a great contrast. Ties in nicely with the Altenew challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful things on this card from the blened background to the beautifully colored flowers and that black and white side border. You relly showed off the colors of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete