Thursday, February 15, 2024

Box O' Balloons

Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the 
 Simon Says Monday Challenge, Tie It Up!




I used the Gina K Designs Beyond Baskets stamp set.  
This particular image, the box and top, has never been inked 
and this set is probably vintage by now lol  
I also used the Simon Says Festive Balloons stamp and die sets--
this happened to be a free birthday gift last year!  Pretty cool!




Dotted/Diamond Embossing Folder.
MFT Stitched Tags and Blueprints #12 dies.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Glitter.
Glossy Accents.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
White Gelly Pen.
Baker's Twine.
Foam Tape.
Tissue Paper.



Inside.




Dimension.




Glossy Accents, glitter and white gelly pen on balloons.

FUN to make!




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. I really like how you have used those sets together. The GKD set is so cool with the tissue paper, you clever girl!! I love the colors you used for the balloons. I got that cute set too, and I think it's so perfect for a quick birthday card. Also, that embossed background is perfect for this design. Super adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just the coolest, I love all the different shapes of balloons and the way the are coming out of the box that is so neat, with the tissue paper and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this Gina K stamp too and I bet it has never been inked up. I amd pinnin this one as I think it is gorgeous. So clever and that bit of tissue paper is magical!

    ReplyDelete