Friday, February 9, 2024

Serenity Now, Insanity Later

Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the 
Simon Says Monday,  Fun With Stencils.




I took these 2 Cover Plates and die cut some 'stencil material'
to create the stencils I used.





Here is what I created!



 Distress Oxide inks in, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet.  
PTI Scallop/Rectangle die. 
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.





Gina K Designs Serenity Diva stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Fun Foam.
Foam Squares.
Vellum.





I love adding Vellum when I can!





Inside.





Lotus Flower inlaid.
And a wee bit of dimension.






Thanks so much for coming by!



Enjoy~~

 

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the smart one!!! I'm gonna try that with a Birch Press stencil set I have. LOVE your colors, they are just luscious. And adding the vellum is always the perfect final touch. Such a Zen card, I think it's simply FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, like the inlaid of the flower and great combo of the backgrounds to stencil together

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind really packs a punch it reminds me of those beautiful mosaic walls. We saw everywhere in Morocco.

    ReplyDelete