Tuesday, April 30, 2019

How Sweet Of You

Good Morning! 

A quick little post with a quick little Tag.

This will be entered into the Challenges at:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!





I made a layered Tag.  
The back layer has been embossed using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
My Tags were made using the Tutti Designs Stitched Tags dies.
Sentiment by Gina K Designs, Sweet Strawberries stamped in Amalgam Black ink.




Cheapo Dies, Love Machine.






Ribbon.
Twine.
Heart Button.

This came together quite easily.

I think I will go by The Chatham Candy Manor and pick up something a little sweet for my Mom for Mother's Day.....or her birthday, which fall on the same day this year, May 12th.  



Thanks for popping in.

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. Super cute tag using the cutest die ever!! I need to make a few tags and you have inspired me to get busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend, this is just too cute. We used to have a gumball machine like that in our basement...grandkids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Donna! The die cuts are super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is wicked cute Donna! That little gumball machine is so fun and now going on my wish list. Thanks for the enablement. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How simply adorable. I love that little gumball machine with the sweet hearts!!! This could not be any cuter, absolutely wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is just too cute, I love how you filled it with hearts, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! What a delightful tag! I especially liked the way you filled the gumball machine with hearts. So clever and cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete