Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Greetings From Cape Cod

Good Afternoon!

A few weeks ago I saw that Jenn Shurkus had designed 
her very own Cape Cod Stamp Set.
Within minutes I ordered it!

Look at it!

#ShurkusStamps

Isn't it fantastic?!?!
I surely think so!

As soon as it came in the mail I got it inky, oh so inky!  
I have made several Fun Fold cards using this fabulous set.
Here is the first of them!

It's quite a FUN Fold.

Jackie Bolhuis has this great video 
with the measurements you can watch HERE.

This will be entered into the Challenges at;

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!





All images stamped in Amalgam Black ink, colored with Copic Markers 
and fussy cut out, and paper pieced over the stamped image.
Designer Papers by PTI, Men Of Life.





Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Tags dies.





Open side view.





MFT Open Simply Scallop die.





Side View.





ScorPal Pocket Pen Pals die





Ribbon.
Sakura Glitter Pen.





So much fun to create with a Cape Cod stamp set!

LOVE THIS!!!


Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~



7 comments:

  1. wicked awesome card Donna!!! :) Thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is fantastic!! I love your fun fold and that it's interactive is so awesome too. Those stamps are super cute and must be very fitting for Cape Cod. The lobster and trap..... so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Donna!! It definitely says Cape Cod. Now the old Doris Day song "Old Cape Cod" will be going through my head all day...thank you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - that stamp set could not be any more YOU!!! It's perfect and I love it to pieces. Your card is so stinkin' cute and the added pocket with the tag is perfect. This is simply FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, I know I get excited when I see stamps from Michigan where I grew up. This shape card is very cute with them and I do love that tag envelope great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donna :-) I love the whole beach scene and the fold and tag are fabulous!! Very very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! love this card! The fold tag is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete