Monday, April 15, 2019

Hello And Birthday Wishes

Good Afternoon!

I have a couple of more cards to share with you today.....so off we go!

This first card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Monday, Beautiful Blossoms.
Simon Says Wednesday, No Designer Paper.
Allsorts, Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs.
Papertrey Ink, Favorite Style. (layers!!!)




I used many dies for this layered creation.

Elizabeth's Crafts, Dandelion Fluff.
Amy Designs, Picket Fence.
Memory Box, Lavender Bunch, Layered Robin.
Paper Smooches, Foliage 2.
PTI, Shakers And Sprinkles Frame dies.





I used Foiled Toner Sheets to create my Layered Robin.
Sentiment by Power Poppy, Everything's Even Rosier, stamped in Amalgam Black ink.
It was a lot of fun layering all of the different die cuts together.
Fun Foam for dimension.




I have been scouring Pinterest for some Fun Fold Cards, 
here's the first of many to come.

This card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Stamping Sensations, April Showers Bring May Flowers.  

And do you know what Mayflowers bring?  Pilgrims LOL  A little Cape Cod humor for you.  :)

Penny Black, Springtime.
Dies R Us, April Showers, 
Water Related, Rain, Ocean, Umbrella.  (I went with Dew Drops)





I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Elegant Florals.  
Images colored with Colored Pencils and Copic Markers.
Black Amalgam ink.
Dew Drops created using Crystal Clear Nuvo Drops.
Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Ovals.
Pear Pizzazz ink.






Each page opens further.






And further.






And further.






I love this Fun Fold!

I kept each page pretty simple, but there is lots of landscape to stamp and decorate.




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~

19 comments:

  1. Super creative cards. I idolize your use of the many many layers. I recently looked through my PTI and used the same Shakers and Sprinkles die. Forgot I had it. This first card ia grand, but the second one is more that a centerfold. It is gracefully gorgeous. Love the many folds and the wonderful display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards! I love the collection of dies you used on the first card....very elegant. The second card is a lovely surprise with all of the panels that open. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards and both so different, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back again Donna, came from Allsorts last time and totally missed the links to Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations, so thanks so much for joining us at both of the April themes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely creations here Donna and that second one just keeps on giving! Super! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations, Donna! Loving your layers, and the use of the fun foam for a sturdy popped up frame in your first card. I REALLY enjoy the unexpected folds in your pretty third creation. They are all wonderful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I haven't visited for awhile ... between tomorrow's Spring show and granddaughter's wedding on the 27th, I just haven't had the time to get to everyone! SORRY!
    But I'm here today and OMG these are both FABULOUS! LOVE all the layers in the first one ... what a gorgeous scene you have created and the fancy fold and open front on the 2nd card is awesome! Love them both ... will be pinning for future inspiration! Have a great day and hugs to little Miss P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again ... thanks also for sharing your fabulous fold card with us over on the DRU challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Donna! The white on white with the foiled bird is stunning!! I've never tried foiling before and I'm seeing so much of it out there in blogland lately. I'm trying to stay strong and not buy every new thing that comes my way. Your card makes it awful difficult. But anyway, your trifold card is so pretty too, and I love that it just keeps going and going and going..... Kind of like this comment.... bahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAWJUS as usual. Your first card with all the layers is fabulous with the monochrome palette that showcases that bird perfectly. I LOVE that look. Your second card just makes me happy. I love the colors, the engineering and your wonderful striped patterned paper. AWESOME all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous works of art. I love all the layers of dies on the first one. And, the design and coloring of the second one is so cheery and pretty with the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your bird is so cool, neat idea with the foiled sheets and I love how it just pops off from the white background!
    Your second card is just lovely and I like how you made it a threefold card with surprises at every turn of the card, just beautiful. Thanks for the Christmas idea for my wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All very beautiful cards , thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donna,
    First of all LOVE the Cape Cod humor!!! Second, what a pretty array of cards you've made. Love the first one with all the die cut layers. Your coloring is beautiful on them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have been a busy little crafter. Gorgeous designs. Love the all white layered scene with the black sentiment and cute bird. You know how I love interactive cards. I have not tried this one yet. I recognize some Gina K stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did it again....two amazing cards. The bird really sets off the first one and I love the fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards, both so elegant and pretty. The fun fold one is particularly effective. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both of your cards, the first one is so elegant and intricate!!

    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp monday Challenge, and please forgive me for being so late in commeting your awesome project...but I have been w/o internet these weeks!
    We all hope to see you playing with us again soon, xoxo Zoey

    ReplyDelete