Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Birthday Flowers

Good Morning!
Back again on the Tutti Designs Blog
 
Today I have a lovely Birthday card to share with you, complete with Birthday Flowers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the fantastic Tutti Designs die, Birthday Flowers.  This pot of beautiful Tulips will make any birthday HAPPY!  Here I cut the die from White card stock and then colored it with Copic Markers.  I backed the lone tulip and pot with corresponding card stock.  But you know me, I didn't stop there!  I then covered the entire cut in Versa Mark ink and Clear Embossing Powder.  Heated it.  The sheen and texture of doing this technique is sooooo good! 
 
If you haven't tried it before, you really should.  NO.....REALLY!!!
 
 

 
Layered it on to White card stock and then Black.  Stamped my Happy Birthday sentiment from Gina K Designs, Pleasant Plurals in Raven Black ink on to my Pink base and layered them all together. 
 
Quick.  Easy. Clean.  Beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
Part of the March 2017 Release
 
 
Everyday you will find new and creative ideas right here, on the Tutti Designs Blog!

Need More?  Check out these Quick Links:


Each Wednesday I will be back to share some new and creative card making ideas with you all!

Enjoy~~
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and happy flowers. Love the fun colors. This would brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing? Covered in versa mark? I really think that I need to try that. Today! This is so pretty, and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Donna! I really like the way you colored the die! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and gentle, Donna - I love your delicate shading and color choices - I just love what clear EP can do to a creation - completely changing the effect - it's lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to heat emboss that image. The shine is perfect. LOVE how you blended the colors too. That is a sweet little die, and you have used it perfectly!!! You are a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created with all the different colors/texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a beautiful vase of tulips! Love the soft colors and how the flower is mimicked on the vase! Fabulous overall design and colors! Such an inspiration you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so beautiful and love the way you colored the tulips in the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it has been colored just beautifully and love that vase too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet bouquet of flowers Donna! The clear embossing over the top really makes it pop, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make the most gorgeous floral cards! I so love this one. Your colouring is spot on and the glazed effect is just so real! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card with beautifully colored tulips and you're right - they'd certainly make a birthday a happy one!

    ReplyDelete