Saturday, January 30, 2016

Matchbook Valentines X 3

Happy Saturday!

Just whipping up a few Matchbook Valentines for The Aunties.  I've added some Peppermint Patties to them, get em all hopped up on sugar!  ;)

I will enter these in the following Challenges; Simon Says Monday, Love Is In The Air, Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes! and Great Impressions, Lovey Dovey.

 
These are quite fun to make and come together very quickly.  I used the Simon Says stamp set, Labeled With Love (which I was actually lucky to have won).    Designer Papers are by My Mind's Eye; Kiss & Tell and Love Me.  Spellbinders Hearts die, as well as Impression Obsession Looped Heart die.
 
Simply Sweet.
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~  


11 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! so sweet. How nice of you to get the "aunties" all sugared up. I bet they love to see you coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I plan to make some myself. I already have the little packages of M & M's.....that is, if I ever get in my craft room again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that the Aunties will really like these. I know they love you already. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the Aunties are gonna LOVE these! Points for YOU!!! Your papers are perfect, and that heart border is the bomb. And of course, it doesn't hurt to put a patty inside!!! You will have to let us know how they like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Aunties will love these. And, the candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are too cute and the pepermint patties are the perfect size for inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards will be surely loved by the Aunties!!! I love the hearts!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!
    Hugs Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun, Donna! I LOVE the matchbox fold and the beautiful layering you did! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE matchbook Valentine's! Thank you for joining our January Lovey Dovey Challenge at Great Impressions.
    Ruza ~ GI Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete