Saturday, May 2, 2015

CAS Hello!

Good Afternoon!  Hope you all are doing well today!

Quick post for a quick card.

 
I won't bore you with my feelings about CAS cards.....I think you're all very aware!  lol I used the sentiment from Stamp It Big and the butterfly from Springtime Silhouettes, both by Gina K Designs.  I stamped the butterfly with Versa Mark Ink and white Embossing Powder, which has a little bit of glitter in it.  I made a paper mask frame and shaded Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo over the image.  I also added some Liquid Pearls in Flamingo.  Sentiment stamped in Tuxedo Black.
 
This simple little CAS card will be entered into the following Challenges:
 
Stamp TV, One Layer, CAS.
Simon Says Monday, Anything Goes!
Mod Squad, Emboss Resist.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
CASology, Flight.
 
Thanks so much for popping in!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 



9 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous colors in your background, and that beautiful butterfly is just the icing on the cake! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the white embossing pops out against the bright background, it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold butterfly and the beautiful colors you chose for the emboss resist. That Hello is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice use of the white embossing powder to really make the butterfly stand out. Great job on the Background and the shading that you did. Great idea to mask a frame too. Oh, and those dots. Look like the candy that we used to buy in strips. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors here. And I must say I love those liquid pearls at the top. I'm not good with liquid pearls, but yours are awesome. And I know how you feel about CAS cards, but you have done a wonderful job here - must be a love/hate thing..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, I think you make great CAS cards!!! That butterfly is so pretty, and I love that sentiment! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely choice of colours, Donna, and that's a great butterfly image. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! Gorgeous, vibrant colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete