Monday, September 16, 2013

No Tricks.....All Treats!

Here it is the day you have been waiting for!  I have 3 winners to announce!  Each one will be receiving one of these gorgeous Flourishes stamp sets.

This morning my daughter, Lori, picked the 3 winners.....and here they are!


The winner of the Chrysanthemums set is........ANGIE SCHMIDT!!!

 
The winner of  the Autumn Blessings set is.......KITTY (KATHLEEN)!!!
 

And the winner of the Mountain View set is.......DORIS W.!!!

WHAHOO!!!  Congratulations to you lucky ladies.  You can reach me via Face Book or Stamp TV, please send me your addresses and I should have everything in the mail on Wednesday.....it's a busy, busy week with party planning and prep!  :)

Thank you all so much for joining in the fun.  I hope to have more Give-A-Ways down the line!

ENJOY!!!

 
 


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies,,How sweet is this:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to three very lucky ladies! Enjoy your beautiful stamp sets. And thank you Donna for the opportunity for some very funny banter. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks so much. A perfect stamp for my husband. Congrats Angie and Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Happy dance! Thank you so much sweet Donna! Congrats to Doris and Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies! Have fun with your new goodies - I'm sure you will!!

    ReplyDelete