Friday, April 14, 2023

You Brighten My Day

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the 






 April Is All About Flowers!






 I used these Pinkfresh Studio Products;  
Floral Envelope stamp set, floral and inside sentiment.
Blooming Branch stamp set, front sentiment.
Nested Arches die set.
Braided Circles die set.
Keeping it Real and Happy Blooms Designer Paper.
Jewels, 12 pack.





 Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear and Gold Embossing Powders.
Adhesive Strips and Foam Dots.
Sakura Glitter Pen.






 Inside.





 I raised the Arch die cut and the sentiment strip.



Thanks for popping in!

Enjloy~~




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral design with the arched frame! Wonderful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow is that ever cool, I just totally love the way you have framed your beautiful flowers with the two different dies, so unique and I just love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the arch's cards that I have been seeing. In fact I have a new die that I have not had time to use yet. This card really motivates me to get going as I hope to make an arch card today. I really like the flowers as a group and not draped over the arch. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That arched frame is really a stunner, makes everything pop. It's simply fabulous, as is that die cut in the middle really adds interest. I love how you have grouped your flowers on the edge, and I also love that yellow background. This card is so stinkin' awesome!!

    ReplyDelete