Friday, April 14, 2023

Sweet Baby Ruby

Good Afternoon!

This card will be entered into the



I went with the overall theme of New Arrival 
and ran with the color PINK!  I loved the
sweet little animals and didn't have one so 
I just grabbed this cute little elephant.





Pinkfresh Studio Kelly Alpha Lower Case dies, layered.
Distress Inks in Fired Brick and Picked Raspberry.
Simon Says Stamp Wild Cuddly Critters stamp set.
Gina K Designs Basket 2 Additions, sentiment.
EK Success Punch.



Memory Box Classic Stitched Heart Rings 
and Homespun Hearts, cropped, dies.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
My Favorite Things Perfect Plaid Designer Paper.
Pebbles Garden Party Designer Paper.
Sheer Ribbon.
Fun Foam.




Die cut sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~








11 comments:

  1. This is adorable Donna!! Love the papers you chose to back that sweet little elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with the baby elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...what a sweet elephant, and I love the design in your letters. Thanks so much for playing along at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my is that ever precious, I love that little elephant and the ombre look on the name, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that elephant and those hearts got me! Sweet card for a new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color you chose. It's not a pastel pink, but still a pink, and it works perfectly with the name Ruby. Who is Ruby, by the way?? I love how you did the letters and that little elephant just couldn't be cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! Man! I've missed a lot on your blog lately. Been busy making sure everything is buttoned up here at home before I leave. I'll try to keep up on commenting when I can while I'm away. My arms will be pretty full for a while. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna! This is adorable, I love the (unexpected) colors you used on this sweet card. Just adorbs, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We always appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card! So glad you were inspired by our Busy New Arrival photo. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept Challenge. We always enjoy having you share your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just too cute Donna :) Love that little elephant and great choice of DSP's. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete