Saturday, April 22, 2023

Happy New Home

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the





I used the Memory Box Puffy Cloud die as a template to create my clouds.
Pinkfresh Studio Kelly Alpha Lower Case dies, colored
with Distress Oxide inks and layered.  I also backed each letter
with the corresponding color of card stock.
Pinkfresh Studio Designer paper, each house was fussy cut out and layered.




Gina K Designs Home Tweet Home sentiment, cropped.
White Embossing Powder--here I have a love/hate relationship with it.




Rainbow Happy!




Rainbow Houses.





Inside.
Gina K Designs Home Is stamp set.
Real Red and Tuxedo Black inks.





A bit of dimension!




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. Your row of colorful houses and rainbow greeting are so cheerful! I'd love to live in a place that looks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheerful new home card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very unique way to do the rainbow colors in the die cut sentiment. It really compliments the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat, I love the rainbow of colors, wow that was a lot of fussy cutting but they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those little houses are amazing. I thought you had used die cuts until I read that you fuzzy cut.....GENIUS!!! I LOVE those beautifully colored letters too, just gorgeous. I really, REALLY like this card!

    ReplyDelete