Sunday, April 16, 2023

Hello!

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 












I used the My Favorite Things Products;

Flowers In Bloom stamp set, image cropped 
and fussy cut, sentiments.
Spread Your Wings stamp and die sets.
Fine Finish Edge die.
Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
Cheerful Plaid Designer Paper.




Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Foam Squares.




Inside.






That wee bit of dimension I adore.
I colored the sides of the foam squares pink lol.




Thanks for fluttering by!

Enjloy~~





4 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely. That background is amazing with the embossed panel and the plaid. I LOVE this, and your coloring is so pretty. That soft color is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love your coloring of this, and the gems are so cute for the butterfly trail, pretty embossing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Donna! I love all the textures you achieved using the embossed background, paper and dies. How you managed to get that flower and stem cut out so perfectly is beyond me. I can't fussy cut to save my life. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! Love the embossed background for that plaid paper. Your coloring is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete