Monday, April 10, 2023

Happy Birthday Sketch

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  








I used the My Favorite Things Products;
Winter Wreath and Spread Your Wings stamp and die sets.
Essential Sentiments, front sentiment.
Freshly Picked Bouquet, inside sentiment.
Be Happy die, cropped.




Pinkfresh Studio Nested Arches die.
Poppystamps Lattice die.
Spellbinders Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Gold and Clear Embossing Powder.
Gold Foil Paper.
Sequins.
Foam Dots and Adhesive Strips.




Inside.





The Lattice is backed with Foam Adhesive Strips.  




Thanks so much for coming by! 


 Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That lattice die is so perfect for that beautiful wreath to hang on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is outstanding, great layering of the embossed leaves, lattice and the draping wreath, loving it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say it. Wow! That was the first thing that popped into my mind when I say this. Your design and the layering is what got me.

    ReplyDelete

  4. wow, you are going gang busters with the arches, and I love it. The lattice really packs a punch on this card, and the gorgeous floral element is perfect. Really beautiful, I am amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete