Monday, April 24, 2023

Birthday Fishes

  Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the







I used the My Favorite Things Gill Friends stamp set.
Fishes fussy cut out.

Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean.
Spellbinders Standard Circles dies.
Fun Foam and Foam Squares.
Studio Katia Wedding Bells Mix Jewels.
WOS.





1.




2.






3.





Inside.






Front panel backed with Fun Foam and
Fishes backed with Foam Squares for dimension!



Thanks for swimming by!

Enjoy~~





4 comments:

  1. So fun, love the dimension and all the sparkle on them, neat design of the card to for displaying them, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! The popped up fish look like they're floating in bubbly water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just adorable. Your little fishes are so cute and you have colored them perfectly. They fit so sweetly inside their little comfy circles, they look so happy. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just pulled out my Gill Fishes stamp and dies and made a card. Now I have even more inspiration and you made this adorable card. I am so excited to make one today.

    ReplyDelete