Monday, July 1, 2024

Home Of The Brave Tag Album

 Good Morning! 

This Tag will be entered into the following Challenges:


BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!!

A Cut Above, Start Off With A Bang!

And Simon Says Monday, Red, White and/or Blue.  



Tag Album #5.

Totally inspired by Shari Carrol!



Hand Cut Tag, measures 6 1/4 x 3 1/8.
Cropped sentiments from Gina K Designs Home Is stamp set and
Simon Says Blooming Butterflies Sentiment Strips.
Tutti Designs Stitched Stars dies, and then I ran them
through my little corrugator gizmo.
Die Versions Little Lime Font dies.
Book and Brave dies from my stash.

Tuxedo Black ink.
Ribbons.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Patriot Designer paper from my stash,








Happy 4th of July!






I love the look of a layered die cut.
One layers just seem to look so flat and lifeless.





Tag # 5 of my Tag Album!

Love creating these!



Don't forget to stop over at A Cut Above Challenge Blog.  

And play along!




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! What a fabulous display of celebrating with layers of die cuts. Love the design, colors and fun ribbons. Thanks so much for joining in A Cut Above's debut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous addition to your tag album! Also a great start to the new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I LOVE this!! The colors are fabulous and I really like all that ribbon at the top. Lots of WONDERFUL work here, and great take on the challenge. I so appreciate your playing along with the A Cut Above Challenge. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool, I love the texture you gave to the stars, I just don't think of that. great design, great ribbons to top it off! Perfect addition to your tags!

    ReplyDelete