Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Art Class Scrapbook Page

 Good Morning! 

This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the following Challenge:


 Pinkfresh Studio Challenge, Ombre/Gradients.



10/60

Evie.
June 7, 2024.





I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Inky Bouquet and Thankful For Friends stamp sets.
Somedays Chipboard Flair, Chipboard Stickers, Ephemera 
and Puffy Alpha Stickers.
Flower Market Floral Ephemera, Layered Stickers, 
Journaling Bits and Enamel Dots.
Days Of Splendor Ephemera and Journaling Bits.
Spring Vibes Ephemera.
The Best Day Chipboard Flair.
Lovely Blooms Puffy Stickers.
Simply The Best Cardstock Stickers.
Tourist Mode Chipboard Stickers.
Happy Heart Cardstock Stickers.
Flower Market and Tourist Mode Designer Paper.

Be Creative die from my stash.
Tempting Turquoise ink.
Ribbons.
Foam Squares.






Those cheeks!




Looks like we may have another budding Artist!




Squishy Paint!




Be Creative!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook pages really tell a story and are so expressive. This one is so unexpected, but why not? I am glad that I am done with my scrapbook, as I know it really takes a lot of creative energy! You got that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, and those cheeks!!!! My sweet P has kissable cheeks just like those. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just amazing, my dear. You always put so much thought in your creations and lay on just the right ephemera. Oh, and I cannot BELIEVE how big our Evie is getting. She's so stinkin' CUTE, already getting into crafting. I am smiling! XOXO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, she is a crafter already. I really like all the blues and your ephemera is fabulous!! Where do you get all those wonderful decorations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all by Pinkfresh Studio. I have tons and tons of chipboard accents, cardstock stickers and ephemera! Love the Collections! Plus the stamps and dies too lol

      Delete