Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Double D, Nautical

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Nautical.




Here is what I created!


I used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage die for my backdrop.
I love this die and have used it for so many different cards, it's quite AMAZING!
A few different stamp and die sets to create my Nautical Collage.
Reverse Confetti Happy Harbor stamp set.
Impression Obsession Summer Vibes stamp set.
Simon Says Sail Away stamp and die sets.
Jenn Shurkus Cape Cod stamp set.




Tuxedo Black and Real Red inks.
Distress Oxide inks in; 
Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean and Peeled Paint.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Diamond Stickles.



Inside.




Just so much FUN to fill each little section!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for stopping by!



Enjoy~~











 

7 comments:

  1. Love the postage die and so creative and cute with those fun nautical stamps, like they were made for each other, another great inspiration piece my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the sentiment. I could use some good tan lines. hahaha! Your postage theme rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! This postage die is everywhere and a bit different from mine. I love all of the nautical themed images you added. Great sentiment inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy that postage die is everywhere (can't believe I don't have it lol) and you're creation is just awesome! Love all the seaside images ... perfect! Thanks for another amazing DT creation to inspire us all! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about the postage stamp die being versatile. You have shown that here with the nautical designs! I really like the lobster and the Cape Cod sign! So personalized!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with the Postage Collage Die, so many possibilities with it. I love all your little elements here, and that greeting is so fun and whimsical. This is just a great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very neat, like how the sign says welcome to cape cod, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete