Friday, June 9, 2023

You Are My Sunshine

Good Morning! 

This Scrapbook Layout was made for the following Challenges:


Pinkfresh Studio, Sunshine. 




Simon Says Monday Not A Card.



#28/60



 I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Small Butterflies, stencil and die sets.
Ornate Circle die, doesn't it mimic the sun?
Kelly Alpha Lower Case dies.
Scripted Greetings Celebrate die.
Stamped sentiments from, Blooming Branch, Inky Bouquet 
and Oval Foliage Wreath stamp sets.
Flower Market Floral Ephemera.
Some Days, Chipboard Flair and Enamel Dots.
The Best Day, Chipboard Flair.
Mixed and matched Designer Papers.






She stole her Dad's Fantasy Football Trophy as a prank.
She thought it was hysterical lol.






 Added Ephemera and die cuts and stamped sentiments.
Love how the Designer Paper adds to a collage-effect!






You Are My sentiment is from 
Gina K Designs, Lovely Words stamp set.
Hand cut Rectangle Frame.
Foam Tape.


I am so glad I am almost halfway through this scrapbook!
BUT, I  am late.  Thought I would have 60 pages done last October.
Whoopsie!
It has been great FUN creating these pages, that's for sure!


Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~








7 comments:

  1. I love this. And I remember when Penny did that...lol. The colors here are so stinkin' pretty and all that ephemera is just perfect for the look. I was wondering if you were still doing scrapbook pages. What a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Donna! That photo is priceless. Love this Pinkfresh Collection that you're putting to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Donna! Penny is getting so big, and she looks like quite the ham! She’s just way too cute for words!! oh, and your page is cute too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know why my comment came up anonymous but it’s me, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm seems to happen a lot. I always look to see if my name is there: 'comment as: '

      Delete
  5. You have done a wonderful job with all those goodies, I just love her expression! I love the combo of the pinks and yellows together, great embellishments to go with your title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable page for Penny. I love her expression. She will always feel all the love that went into this book.

    ReplyDelete