Saturday, June 17, 2023

Hello Friend, Happy Birthday

Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the 

Simon Says Wednesday, Lots Of Layers.

I ADORE LAYERS!




I created my background with 1/4" strips of card stock 
and Gold Foil Paper, laying that an angle onto a piece
of light layering paper cut a bit smaller than 4" x 5 1/4".
Then I placed a piece of Vellum over the top to 
soften the look.  The Vellum was also embossed 
with a Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Pinkfresh Studio Products;
Nested Arches dies, With Love stamp and die sets, Jewels, 12 pack.





Good Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Vellum.
Foam Tape.




Inside.





Love that dimension!


Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~



 

4 comments:

  1. You are a pro when in comes to layering Donna. This card is fabulous! I love that you embossed the vellum. It adds another layer of texture, but softens the look at the same time. The inside of the card is just as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embossing the vellum and layering it over the stripes is genius!! You have really nailed this one, and the colors are just spectacular. I really LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love how you put a layer of vellum over to soften the look and I think to myself... why don't I do that?Everytime, I think that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love the arch you made for your pretty flowers and the ones on the inside are so sweet with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete