Monday, June 19, 2023

Happy 40th Birthday

Good Afternoon!   


This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 



Simon Says Wednesday, Lots Of Layers.  
Simon Says Monday, Pick A Number.

Found this Fun Fold on YouTube, the gal
called it a 2-4-6-8 card as that is where you score the paper.
You can check it out HERE.




So many products lol
Karen Burniston Tag Book Pop Up and 
Twist Panel Pop Up dies.
Simon Says Sunshine die.
PTI Scallop Frame die.
Gina K Designs Lovely Words and Simple Numbers stamp sets.
MFT Simply Fab Sayings stamp set.
PFS Small Butterflies Stencil and die, Garden Wreath die sets.
PTI Phrase Play #5 die, cropped.
Numbers dies.





Carta Bella Designer Paper Botanical Garden,
Floral and Spring Market Ephemera.

 


Hearts Embossing Folder.
White Embossing Powder.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Perfect Plum ink.
 Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.
Fancy Twine, shredded.
Flower Button.
Chipboard Heart.
Washi Tape.
Vellum.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.




Inside.





 Flip Flap and dimension.



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~

 

5 comments:

  1. Love, love LOVE your design here. I have been enjoying doing some mini albums lately too. This is fabulous, I'm pinning. Great paper choices and embellies. Just so much FUUUUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! So many fun working parts on this and great eye candy as well. It looks very complex. I'll definitely have to check out the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun filled card. I love it and I found it too. My version is coming up on the DD July challenge. There are a lots if ways to make this card different. I adore all of the layers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Love the layout, choice of papers and just everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the papers, scallops and embellishing. I did something similar with my group in our zoom meeting just before I went to Michigan, but the folds were all on the inside. Great layered creation!

    ReplyDelete