Monday, May 8, 2023

It Isn't Easy Being Green, Or Is It?

 Good Morning! 


This Scrapbook Layout was made for the following Challenges:






AND 






 Of course, I used my most favorite subject, Penny
She really gets into her art!  lol

24/60




 I used a bazillion of the Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Nested Arches dies.
Folk Edge Squares dies.
Kelly Alpha Lower Case dies.
Fall Foliage stencil and dies.
Garden Wreath dies.
Braided Circles dies.

Some Days, Ephemera, Chipboard, Elements
and Mini Puffy Alphabets.
Wood Accent Stickers.
Happy Blooms Journaling Bits.
Keeping It Real Alphabet Stickers.
Rainbow Sentiments.
Foiled die cut Sentiments.
Happy Hearts and Keeping It Real Designer Papers.

Ink splatters and Twine accents.




 Bubble Wrap, Paint and a Sweet Little Face!




 She still is!




 She'll be here this week for a few days and we will be
all about the green--gardening together--the BEST!




 ALL of the moments!




 Love this little half circle banner!





 So happy to add another Scrapbook Page to her Book.
(do they ever get done?!?!)




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~

















5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that picture a true artist at work :) love the half circle banners and the great words you have around the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page. Love that half circle border and everything else. Penny is my kind of young artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verna AngerhoferMay 9, 2023 at 3:39 PM

    Beautiful layout with all the green and wonderful subject matter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this color combo and It has inspired me. Your scrapbook layout is over the top and I am not surprised that your subject is so sweet, who could resist that cute face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love all your elements here. This is a very interesting scrapbook layout. Lots going on and it all works perfectly together. I don't remember this photo of the Pennster, it's too stinkin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete