Tuesday, May 16, 2023

I {heart} Gramps' Hat (and I look super cool in it)

  Good Morning! 


This Scrapbook Layout was made for the following Challenges:



AND 



 


And here is the Layout!
27/60





 
 I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;
Nested Arches dies.
Folk Edge Squares dies, to create my colorful frames.
Garden Wreath dies.
Adore Alpha stamps.
Rainbow Sentiments.
Somedays Chipboard Stickers, Ephemera and Enamel Dots.
The Best Day Chipboard Flair and Enamel Dots.


Stampin' Up! Love Notes Heart die.
Memory Box Homespun Heart, small Heart accent.
Distress Oxide inks.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine for splatters.





 The shy face.




 That sweet face!





 LOVE.





 Yup!




 I inked paper and die cut the Arches.
Die cut the Squares/Frames in corresponding card stock 
and looped the Arches through the Frames.
Added colorful foliage from the garden Wreath die set.
Gold heat Embossed the LOVE letters.  

I have so many printed photos, must keep working!




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout and little Miss P is too sweet in gramps hat. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and great subject matter! She is so cute posing and showing off the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just too cute, I love when the little ones pose for pictures. These remind me of our daughter wearing my hubbies Air force hat around the house when she was like 5, great memories!

    ReplyDelete