Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Double D, Fresh Picked

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Fresh Picked





Here is what I created!



 I used some dies that I inherited from a lovely crafty lady, Kathy!
Miscellaneous strawberry and vine dies.
Sentiment by Gina K Designs, Sweet Strawberries stamp set.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles die and Black and White Stripes Designer Paper.





Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
White Gel Pen.
Glossy Accents.
Foam Dots.





 Inside.


Strawberry cuts were layered.






So quick and easy, I made two!






Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:






Thanks so much for strolling by!



Enjoy~~
















12 comments:

  1. Beautifully created cards Donna, and not one but two, I can see why as it is an awesome design with the perfect background paper too, yummy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubly sweet as can be, Donna! The diagonal stripes in the background look so awesome and the strawberries look ready for a delicious pie. Always full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabulous stamp set and you've showcased it perfectly! LOVE your design ... inside & out! Great job my friend ... looks SO YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the black and white diagonal stripes accent the strawberries. Cute inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly had a good eye when you picked out this die set from Kathy. I missed it. Therefore, I had to go out and buy a stamp which should be coming soon. I love that you made two cards. You are my overachieving friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deliciously sweet Donna! Two cards for the price of one.... You are an over-achiever! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girls are all convincing me I need some strawberry dies! These are sweet and yummy and all the more precious having come from Kathy's collection. I love the gloss on the berries, and the striped paper looks great with them. Cute little berry inside, too! BTW, I have a love-hate relationship with my white gel pen, too. That's just a white (uncolored) space on my cherries. I give up on the white gel pens. Sometimes I use white acrylic paint if I want a little spot or highlight. Thanks, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the diagonal stripes are an awesome background for those sweet juicy strawberries. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy's legacy lives on. I smile every time I see something that she left us. Love your design, the stripes work perfectly. This is just a fabulous card - er, cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Verna AngerhoferMay 3, 2023 at 5:06 PM

    I love your luscious strawberry card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is very pretty, you have me watering for strawberries, our local farm says they will be ready to pick this weekend :) the glossy accents are a really neat touch on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

    ReplyDelete