Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Masculine Happy Birthday

Hello!  Back again!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Monday, Add Something Metallic.
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!





This card has it all....a little sponging....a little coloring....and a little die cutting!  FUN!!!

I first created my scene using the 'vintage' Gina K Designs stamp set, Follow Your Dreams, stamped in Amalgam Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  An oldie but a goodie for sure!
My fishing rod and other dies are from one little set, by Cheapo Dies, Fishing Rod.  






I layered each die cut for a bit more dimension and added 
some metallic foil paper to the appropriate spots.  
 I quite love how these look.






The Distress inks I used for sponging my sunset were; 
Antique Linen, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey.


I think my brother in law will enjoy this creation!



Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~




13 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card for any fisherman, love the fishing rod too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic! Your scene is amazing and the rod and lures are the icing on the cake. Well done Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE!!! This is just GENIUS!!!! Really great how you have incorporated that "scene" stamp with the die cuts. Just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And so would all the fishermen in my family too. Great fishing design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great dimension, Donna, and beautiful color choices with out-of-this-world shading! Wonderful masculine card with all those details, but I would like it, too! LOL hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great guy card. Love the sponging and the scene. Adding the cute die set to the scene was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so cool! Love the added rod with the great details

    ReplyDelete
  8. Double WOW!!! This is an amazing masculine card my dear. The rod is the perfect accent for the amazing scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such neat details on this and pretty coloring, terrific fishing scene, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great masculine card! I have the boat stamp, but I really love all of the extra things you have added to make this so special. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you created your scene for this masculine card..your brother in law will surely love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect card for any fisherman! Love all the details on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning masculine card. Love the whole scene and how you added dimension with the die cut pieces. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete