Monday, May 27, 2019

It's Your Birthday Shaker

Back Again!

This next card will be entered into the following Challenges;
Power Poppy, Roll The Dice.
 Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!
Allsorts, 10th Birthday Celebration.
Simon Says Wednesday, Bright Colors.
MFT, Birthday Project.
Simon Says Monday, Frame It.




I rolled #1, Celebrate.
And what better way to celebrate than with a Shaker card?!?!





I used the Power Poppy stamp set, Party Time!
Images stamped in Amalgam Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.
The slice of cake and flag banners were fussy cut out.
Designer Paper by PTI, Green Tea Leaves.
Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Ovals die (scallop one on inside to finish off edges).
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.





Hand cut flag banners for sentiments.
Sakura Glitter Pen
WOS
Glitter, Beads, Sequins
Adhesive Pearls colored with Copic Markers.

Shake things up and Celebrate!!!



Thanks for popping in.

Enjoy~~



9 comments:

  1. I love the shaker card! This looks like a party! Great subject matter and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Your coloring is perfect and I just love that it's a shaker too. This definitely looks like a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shaker card to help someone have a fun birthday! Great images and layout and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card with some lovely warm colours and images, a great shaker card. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge over at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute. I love shaker cards and don't make them often enough. Your colors here are fantastic, and I love what you have done with those Poppy Stamps. Really cute patterned paper too. Now I wanna go see what shaker bits I have lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, great shaker card, neat way to have the banner hanging over the shaker window, and the cake for your embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think what I love about this card is the colors and your coloring. This one is a winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool shaker card my friend. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card. Thanks for joining us on the Scrapy Land Die #114 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete