Monday, May 27, 2019

Cheerful Columbine

Good Morning!
Happy Memorial Day!  Don't forget to thank a Vet!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Power Poppy, Roll The Dice.
Simon Says Monday, Frame It.

I rolled #3, Revisit An Old Challenge.  I chose the April 16, 2019 Challenge, THINK SPRING!

Last week I had a few hours on my hands, a rare occurrence these days, so I just colored.  
What FUN!!!

I also won the Challenge at Power Poppy last month so I bought a couple of
 new stamp sets, this one, Cheerful Columbine and Party Time.  
Both are lovely!




I stamped the beautiful and large image and sentiment on to a piece of card stock that was die cut using the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles die in Amalgam Black ink.  
This die frames out the images perfectly! 
Then I spent some time coloring this magnificent image with Copic Markers.




Using Foam Dots I added some dimension on a couple of the flowers and that pretty little bird.  
Each were stamped, colored and fussy cut out.  
Then I added a few touches of a Sakura Glitter Pen to the flower centers.




This image just cries SPRING to me!  
My Columbines are just coming in to bud now, seems like Winter took forever to end!





I adore this little birdie!



Thanks for popping by!

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Donna! Do you grow Columbine in your garden? It grows like crazy in my yard. I'd be more than happy to send you some seeds if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They grow beautifully here. Mine are a pinkie purpley color, if yours are different we should swap seeds. I sent you a message via FB. :)

      Delete
  3. I just adore this sweet image with the little bird and the egg. So beautifully colored, and wonderful design too. LOVE me some columbine, they always make me smile. FABULOUS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! your coloring is absolutely AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win and you picked a wonderful stamp, and colored it just beautifully, I also love the dimension you brought to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that popping out some of the flowers and the bird makes this card a stand out for sure.

    ReplyDelete